Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- 4 to 12 Million May Have IC (Copyright © Interstitial Cystitis Association) — This publication provides the latest statistics about the prevalence of interstitial cystitis in the United States and explains how the numbers are calculated for both women and men.
- Kidney and Urologic Diseases Statistics for the United States — This publication describes the prevalence of certain kidney problems, such as kidney disease, and urologic problems, such as urinary tract infections.
- SEER Stat Fact Sheets: Bladder — This fact sheet has the incidence and morality rates of cancer of the urinary bladder by race and gender. This resource also presents information on trends and survival rates.
- Statistics (Copyright © National Association For Continence) — This resource provides statistics on various urological topics such as stress, urge, and fecal incontinence. Information on prevalence and specific populations is included.
- Urologic Diseases in America — This report incorporates current and past data on all aspects of the epidemiology, practice patterns, costs, and impact of urologic diseases in the United States.
- What Are the Key Statistics for Bladder Cancer? (Copyright © American Cancer Society) — This guide offers facts on which gender, ages, and racial groups are at a higher risk for developing bladder cancer.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top