Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Reproductive health and infertility
Explore other publications and websites
- 2008 Assisted Reproductive Technology Report — This report provides an in-depth picture of the type, number, and outcome of ART cycles performed in U.S. fertility clinics.
- Data Center (Copyright © Guttmacher Institute) — This tool allows you to create tables of data from different data sources. The information available covers different categories, such as pregnancy, childbirth, abortion, marriage, sexual activity, and family formation.
- Fast Facts about Endometriosis — Endometriosis is one of the most common gynecological diseases. This fast fact sheet provides information on how many women are living with endometriosis, common symptoms and treatments, and how it affects fertility.
- FastStats: Infertility — This fact sheet contains brief statistics about infertility in the United States for the given year. It links to more detailed reports where in-depth information can be found.
- FastStats: Reproductive Health — This fact sheet provides a brief statistical look at common reproductive issues in the United States.
- Fertility — This site lists statistical reports on the fertility of women in the United States by fertility status and birth rates.
- Hysterectomy in the United States, 2000-2004 — This fact sheet has statistics about how many hysterectomies are performed in the United States per year. It also has information about conditions associated with hysterectomies, and hysterectomy surveillance.
- National Survey of Family Growth — This website links to information on family life, marriage and divorce, pregnancy, infertility, use of birth control, men’s and women’s health, and much more.
- Reproductive Health: Data and Statistics — This page links to statistical information on reproductive health issues, such as abortion, hysterectomy, unplanned pregnancy, and more.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top