Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- Birth Data — This website has key birth statistics from a national survey of birth certificates.
- FastStats: Births and Natality — This fact sheet gives a brief overview of the percentage of births in the United States. It also provides links for additional information on birth statistics.
- National Survey of Family Growth — This website links to information on family life, marriage and divorce, pregnancy, infertility, use of birth control, men's and women's health, and much more.
- PeriStats (Copyright © March of Dimes) — This website has more than 60,000 graphs, maps, and tables presenting information about maternal and infant health in the United States.
- Statistics (Copyright © American Pregnancy Association) — This fact sheet provides statistics on pregnancy, pregnancy loss, and pregnancy complications, as well as other pregnancy-related statistics.
- Tracking Fetal Alcohol Syndrome — This publication describes how common fetal alcohol syndrome is in the United States.
- U.S. Teenage Pregnancies, Births, and Abortions: National and State Trends and Trends by Race and Ethnicity (Copyright © Guttmacher Institute) — This report contains national and state-by-state data and trends on teenage pregnancy, birth, and abortion.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top