Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Obesity and overweight
Explore other publications and websites
- FastStats: Obesity and Overweight — This fact sheet provides brief statistics about overweight and obesity in the United States by population age. It links to detailed reports with in-depth information.
- Obesity Data/Statistics — These statistics provide a snapshot of the growing obesity epidemic among minority populations in the United States.
- Obesity: Halting the Epidemic by Making Health Easier — This booklet has statistics on the obesity epidemic, health disparities, and the economic cost of obesity. It also gives public health approaches to combat the health problem.
- Overweight and Obesity in Children and Adolescents Knowledge Path (Copyright © MCH Library) — This fact sheet discusses overweight and obesity in children and adolescents, ways to combat childhood obesity, and links to more resources.
- Overweight and Obesity: Data and Statistics — This website links to reports about obesity and overweight trends in adults and children, presented in reports and interactive graphs.
- Statistics Related to Overweight and Obesity — This fact sheet defines overweight and obesity, discusses the causes and treatment of overweight and obesity, and estimates the related economic costs.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated June 17, 2009.
Return to top