Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Morbidity and mortality
Explore other publications and websites
- Death in the United States, 2007 — This report has statistics about life expectancy by gender, regional and national mortality rates, leading causes of death, and more in the United States.
- Deaths: Preliminary Data for 2009 — This report presents U.S. data on deaths, death rates, life expectancy, leading causes of death, and infant mortality by age, sex, and race.
- FastStats: Deaths and Mortality — This fact sheet contains brief statistics about mortality in the United States for the given year. It links to more detailed reports where in-depth information can be found.
- Global Health Observatory (GHO) (Copyright © World Health Organization) — This Web page has links to data and analysis on global health priorities such as infant and maternal mortality, life expectancy, immunization, environmental health, and infectious diseases around the globe.
- Mortality (Copyright © World Health Organization) — This Web page links to the different parts of the World Health Organization that contain data about mortality around the world.
- WISQARS Injury and Mortality Reports 1999-2007 — This site provides information on the leading causes of injury-related death for each year from 1999 until 2007. You can select the data needed based on year, sex, race, and age.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated June 17, 2009.
Return to top