Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Morbidity and mortality
Explore other publications and websites
- Death in the United States, 2007 — This report has statistics about life expectancy by gender, regional and national mortality rates, leading causes of death, and more in the United States.
- Deaths: Preliminary Data for 2009 — This report presents U.S. data on deaths, death rates, life expectancy, leading causes of death, and infant mortality by age, sex, and race.
- FastStats: Deaths and Mortality — This fact sheet contains brief statistics about mortality in the United States for the given year. It links to more detailed reports where in-depth information can be found.
- Global Health Observatory (GHO) (Copyright © World Health Organization) — This Web page has links to data and analysis on global health priorities such as infant and maternal mortality, life expectancy, immunization, environmental health, and infectious diseases around the globe.
- Mortality (Copyright © World Health Organization) — This Web page links to the different parts of the World Health Organization that contain data about mortality around the world.
- WISQARS Injury and Mortality Reports 1999-2007 — This site provides information on the leading causes of injury-related death for each year from 1999 until 2007. You can select the data needed based on year, sex, race, and age.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top