Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
- An Estimated 1 in 10 U.S. Adults Report Depression — This Web page gives an overview of the number of Americans with depression, the cost of depression, and who tends to be depressed.
- FastStats: Mental Health — This publication provides statistical information on the prevalence and incidence of mental illness in the United States.
- Mental Illness: Treatment Saves Money and Makes Sense (Copyright © National Alliance on Mental Illness) — This publication discusses the cost associated with treating mental illness and how treating mental illness can also be cost-effective.
- Postpartum Depression (Copyright © American Psychological Association) — This brochure has information about how many women experience postpartum depression, prevention, treatment, and factors that may be associated with postpartum depression.
- Statistics — This resource has a collection of statistics on the prevalence, treatment, and costs of mental disorders.
- Suicide in the U.S.: Statistics and Prevention — This fact sheet is a brief overview of suicide statistics in the United States. It discusses the difference in suicide data between men and women, racial and ethnic groups, and age groups.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top