Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Measuring health or epidemiology
More information on Measuring health or epidemiology
Explore other publications and websites
- Chronic Disease Indicators - This database has uniform information about chronic diseases from states, territories, and large urban areas of the United States about physical activity and nutrition, tobacco and alcohol use, cancer, cardiovascular disease, and more.
- Epi Info™ - This software package designed for health professionals provides for easy form and database construction, data entry, and analysis with epidemiologic statistics, maps, and graphs.
- Epidemiology (Copyright © World Health Organization) - This page provides links to activities, statistics, reports, news and events, contacts, and cooperating partners working in epidemiology around the globe.
- Global Alert and Response (Copyright © World Health Organization) - This website has information on diseases, global disease outbreaks, international health regulations, epidemic preparedness, and coordinated international responsiveness to global health threats.
- The Weekly Epidemiological Record (Copyright © World Health Organization) - This report aims to give health professionals rapid information on cases and outbreaks of diseases of public health importance around the world.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated July 16, 2012.
Resources last updated September 23, 2013.
Return to top