Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- Asthma in the US — This Web page has statistical information about asthma. Topics include the latest findings, who is at risk, and information by state.
- COPD: Learn More, Breathe Better — For Health Care Professionals — This website provides statistics and other helpful information about COPD for professionals including why diagnosis and testing are important and what local events are in the area to promote COPD awareness.
- Epidemiology and Statistics (Copyright © American Lung Association) — This site lists the most recent statistics and trend reports about air quality, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, acute lung disease, and lung disease in general.
- FastStats: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease — This publication provides statistical information on illness and death caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the United States. It also provides a summary of health care use by patients with COPD.
- Lung Disease Data: 2008 (Copyright © American Lung Association) — This publication provides up-to-date statistical information about lung disease in the United States.
- State of Lung Disease in Diverse Communities 2010 (Copyright © American Lung Association) — This report has lung-related statistics and information on diverse communities. Topics include air quality, asthma, cystic fibrosis, occupational lung, and more.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: July 16, 2012.
Return to top