Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Illnesses and disabilities
Explore other publications and websites
- 2010 National Healthcare Quality & Disparities Reports — These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care in the United States. The reports present, in chart form, the latest available findings on quality of and access to health care. The National Healthcare Disparities Report summarizes health care quality and access among various racial, ethnic, and income groups and other priority populations, such as children and older adults.
- Annual Disability Statistics Compendium — This Web link has a large amount of data about people with disabilities in the United States, as well as by state.
- Faststats: Disability and Functioning (Adults) — This publication provides statistics on the prevalence of disabilities in adults in the United States.
- Statistics and Tracking — This website has links to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s major chronic disease surveillance systems and data.
- The Americans With Disability Act, 20 Years Later: Executive Summary (Copyright © Kessler Foundation) — This research tracks and measures the size of the gaps between people with and without disabilities over the last 20 years to measure quality of life for people living with disabilities. Indicators include employment, poverty, health care, socialization, and more.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Disability — This Internet site provides documents from the U.S. Census Bureau about disabilities and the categorization of disabilities.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated June 17, 2009.
Return to top