Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- Data and Analysis (Copyright © UNAIDS) — This website provides links to statistical data on the global AIDS epidemic. Topics include epidemiology, specific country progress, spending, and data collection for HIV/AIDS.
- FastStats: AIDS/HIV — This fact sheet provides statistics about the morbidity, mortality, and more on HIV/AIDS in the United States.
- HIV Surveillance in Women — This slide series tracks the occurrence of HIV and AIDS in women from 1985–2009.
- HIV/AIDS and Women — This online resource discusses HIV/AIDS among women. Today, women account for more than one-quarter of all new HIV/AIDS diagnoses. Women of color have especially high rates of HIV infection and AIDS.
- HIV/AIDS Policy Fact Sheet (Copyright © The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation) — This publication gives information on the prevalence and impact of HIV/AIDS in the United States.
- HIV/AIDS Statistics and Surveillance — This website has links to the latest government data about HIV/AIDS in the United States. Links include basic statistics, fact sheets, reports, and other information about HIV.
- HIV/AIDS Statistics From Around the World (Copyright © AVERT) — This website links to worldwide and regional HIV/AIDS statistics. It also links to the guide “Understanding HIV and AIDS Statistics,” which can help you understand how statistics are compiled and what they mean.
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy — This is the first national HIV/AIDS roadmap to address HIV/AIDS in the United States. It sets clear and measurable targets to meet by 2015 and provides leadership and a strategy to align public and private stakeholders’ efforts to reach these goals.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top