Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
General health statistics
Explore other publications and websites
- 2010 National Healthcare Quality & Disparities Reports — These reports measure trends in effectiveness of care, patient safety, timeliness of care, patient centeredness, and efficiency of care in the United States. The reports present, in chart form, the latest available findings on quality of and access to health care. The National Healthcare Disparities Report summarizes health care quality and access among various racial, ethnic, and income groups and other priority populations, such as children and older adults.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) — The BRFSS is an ongoing telephone health survey system that tracks health conditions and risk behaviors in the United States and presents the data in interactive databases and maps.
- FastStats A to Z — This website provides quick access to statistics on topics of public health importance. Each topic has links to publications with statistics, sources of more data, and related Web pages.
- Health, United States, 2010 — Health, United States is an annual report on trends in health statistics. It has information on selected populations, health care statistics, health risk factors, and more.
- Healthy People — This website provides science-based, 10-year national objectives for improving the health of Americans. Healthy People established benchmarks and monitors progress over time to influence collaboration, measure the impact of prevention activities, and guide informed health decisions.
- Statehealthfacts.org (Copyright © Kaiser Family Foundation) — Statehealthfacts.org lets you compare data between states by topics, such as health coverage, minority health, women's health, and more. You can also use it to look at individual state profiles.
- United States Census 2010 — This website has the results of the 2010 United States Census in graphs, reports, and interactive tools.
- Women in America: Indicators of Social and Economic Well-Being — This report provides a statistical picture of women in America in five critical areas: demographic and family changes, education, employment, health, and crime and violence. By presenting a snapshot of the well-being of American women, the report greatly enhances our understanding both of how far American women have come and the areas where there is still work to be done.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top