Skip left navigation
Subscribe to Statistics email updates.
Explore other publications and websites
- Cancer Data for the Public (Copyright © American College of Surgeons) — This database provides statistics about the diagnosis of different types of cancers, the primary site of the disease, the stage of cancer at diagnosis, and survival rates. You can also organize data by state.
- Cancer Facts and Figures (Copyright © American Cancer Society) — This website links to cancer statistics for 2010. It has sections on cancer prevention and early detection, facts for African-Americans and Hispanics, as well as links to breast cancer statistics.
- Cancer Facts and Figures for African Americans 2009-2010 (Copyright © American Cancer Society) — This publication presents the most recent statistics on the rate of cancer diagnosis, survival, and deaths in African-Americans. It also includes sections on cancer risk factors such as tobacco use and lack of physical activity, as well as the use of cancer screening examinations.
- Cancer Statistics — This site links to cancer statistics, tools, databases, and information on understanding cancer statistics.
- Cancer: Addressing the Cancer Burden — This brochure gives brief statistics about cancer in the United States. Topics include racial and ethnic differences, effective cancer prevention measures, and how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is addressing the issue.
- FastStats: Cancer — This fact sheet provides statistical information on cancer morbidity and mortality, as well as patient health care use.
Connect with other organizations
Content last updated: June 17, 2009.
Return to top