Subscribe to the heart truth® email updates.
Links to organizations
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) – Medical alerts, professional and general health related information, and research and training information for investigators and students, as well as information on The Heart Truth Campaign.
- Heart Truth EZine – Subscribe to The Heart Truth Ezine, NHLBI's quarterly electronic publication for the public that provides new information about heart disease research, upcoming events, heart healthy recipes, and campaign news.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Search for articles/information on women and heart disease.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) – Factsheet describing AHRQ sponsored research on CHD in Women (PDF, 292 KB).
- My Pyramid – A food guidance system for health professionals to help Americans to make healthy food choices and to be active every day.
- MedlinePlus - Heart Disease – A compilation of information on women and heart disease.
- WomenHeart – A national coalition that provides resources and information to help prevent, diagnose and treat women with heart disease.
- HeartHealthyWomen.org – The online source for information on heart disease in women.
- Heart health and stroke – Information on heart disease and stroke from womenshealth.gov.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- Association of Black Cardiologists
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- Office on Women's Health, Minority Women's Health Panel of Experts
Content last updated April 1, 2008.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201