Skip left navigation
Subscribe to the heart truth® email updates.
Website information and credits
Information for medical professionals about heart disease in women, including:
- Links to guidelines, information, and resources for clinical decision making
- Links to educational materials for patients
- Information about a web-based continuing medical education program accessible without charge on Medscape®
- Resources for educators, including:
- Pre-prepared slides and educational presentations about heart disease in women, suitable for audiences of practicing physicians and other medical professionals.
- Problem-based learning and standardized patient cases for use in training medical students, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
The Heart Truth Professional Education Campaign Credits (PDF, 124 KB)
A listing of authors of the lecture slide sets, problem based learning materials, standardized patient materials, interactive computer modules, static website, the development working group, and the project coordinating center.
Content last updated: April 1, 2008.
Return to top